French Bikini Waxing
French bikini wax is a type of bikini wax and also known as partial Brazilian wax or modified bikini wax. It is between bikini wax and Brazilian wax. It is very similar to bikini wax with little difference of leaving small hair stripe on the front. In Brazilian waxing back hair is also removed which is not a part of French bikini wax. French bikini wax give you some extra pain as compared to regular bikini wax because hairs will removed from more sensitive area. In French bikini waxing all hairs are removed but leaving small vertical strips above the vulva. Generally length of strip is two to three finger-widths.
What is Procedure for French Bikini Wax?
- For perfect French bikini waxing your pubic hair length should be greater than quarter of inch and if it too long then you trim your hair first.
- Clear the style with your aesthetician which you want on your pubic area.
- Feel comfortable and relaxed because it will reduce your pain level.
- Clean pubic area with cleanser or by using pre-wax lotion and then keep it for drying.
- Apply warm wax on pubic hair and put strip on it.
- After cooling remove it quickly in opposite direction of hair growth.
- Apply post wax lotion or cream to reduce irritation.
Important Tips for French Bikini Wax
- Stay away from direct sunrays for couple of days after waxing.
- Do your waxing one or two days before your special occasion.
- Avoid waxing during menstrual cycle. Best time for waxing is first 10 days of your periods.
- Take painkiller like ibuprofen or you can apply a topical numbing cream an hour before waxing.
- People who are having diabetes, poor circulation avoid waxing.
- If you are taking Accutane, Retin then also don’t wax.
- To avoid rubbing of waxed area prefer loose undergarments for few days.
- Do not take caffeine, nicotine or sugar for two hours before waxing as it increases your skin sensitivity.
- Avoid hot shower before and after waxing instead you may take warm bath before waxing for opening of pores.
Spread your Buzz here..