Inside Nose Pimples
Pimples are as common as cold and fever in teenagers. It can afferct almost all the people in their teenage days and generally cures on its own. Pimples can also occur in difficult areas then they can not only be hard to treat, but painful to deal with. One of the worst areas for pimples is inside the nose. Not only do you have the difficult task of trying to get rid of it, but you also have the pain that is involved.
Causes of Pimples on the Nose
- There are many reasons why pimples can form.
- However, doctors do not know exactly why certain pores become blocked and other pores right beside the infected ones remained unblocked and the natural flow of oil continues.
- In addition to this growth of bacteria the nose is moist and wet which increases the chance of a bacterial infection.
- The nose is one of the primary breeding grounds for infection because of the chance of bacteria.
- This is why there are no true effective means of getting rid of pimples.
Treatment of Nose Pimples
- Topical ointments or oral antibiotics can help cure nose pimples.
- Improve your eating habits. Eating fruits and vegetables will help improve the condition of your skin because of the vitamins and minerals in the food.
- Improve your water intake. Making sure you get enough water will help clear up your skin.
- Increase the levels of probiotics in your system. Probiotics is good bacteria that your body naturally produces. You can increase this amount by eating extra honey, onions, artichokes or bananas.
- Use only products that contain natural ingredients. One of the best ingredients that you can have in your products is tea tree oil which helps reduce the bacteria in your skin.
- One of the best ways to get rid of stress which is also a known cause of pimples, is to exercise. In addition to reducing stress, exercise will help increase you blood flow which improves your skin.
- Eating less sugar and refined carbs such as white breads, pasta and rice will help reduce the amount of oil your skin produces.
- Increase your exposure to the sun and fresh air.
Spread your Buzz here..