What is Nose Piercing Bump?
Nose piercing is second most common process of piercing and involves lot of adverse effect. Nose piercing bump is one of them and very general problem that most of the people face. Improper technique and ignorance to post care may result in nose piercing. Small bump arise after piercing next to pierced area causing ugliness. Nose piercing bumps are simply a lump of scar tissue which is known as a granuloma.
Causes of Nose Piercing Bump
Following are reasons which are most of the time responsible for nose piercing bumps.
- Unsterlized nose piercing equipments may cause infection which sometimes results in nose piercing bumps.
- Choking of hole can happen because of short size jewelry and this is main reason for causing bumps.
- Changing of jewelry for several times during healing process of nose pierced area may responsible for bumps.
- Over cleaning of pierced area is also cause for nose piercing bumps.
- Constant touching to pierced area gives rise to bumps after some time.
How to Get Rid of Nose Piercing Bump?
- Clean nose piercing area each and every day with warm water and sea salt water.
- Soak cotton into saline solution or sea salt solution and put it on pierces area for at least 3-4 minutes.
- Use of tea tree oil on regular basis reduces bumps effectively.
- Applying hot compresses to the wound at least one or two times in a day may give you relief from nose piercing bump.
Prevention to Reduce Nose Piercing Bump
- Wear good quality of jewelry made up of gold, titanium or surgical stainless steel which does not give any allergic reaction.
- Keep your hand clean and don’t touch it for several times.
- Clean the pierced area daily with an antibacterial soap and hot water.
Spread your Buzz here..