How to Keep Your Skin from Developing Signs of Aging?
There are many things one can do to reduce the aging signs to appear on thier skin. There are a number of factors which make it happen. Remember one thing, age is something which you can defy for sometime, but it will apear sooner or later. This is a fact and we have to accept it. Below are some of the ways to keep your skin from developing signs of aging:
- Exercise - If you already have wrinkles, you can take steps to hide and eliminate wrinkles. Exercise at least once a day to firm your skin and muscles; thoroughly moisturize your face and neck before you exercise.
- Face Creams and Masks - Many products claim to remove wrinkles, and many of them actually work for some people. Albumin or collagen protein creams or lotions contain collagen, the albuminoid substance that gives skin its shape.
- Facial masks specially homemade are also effective. Use the masks regularly once you reach an specific age, as directed.
- Hormone creams contain estrogen, progesterone, or steroids. These creams are very controversial, but many claim fantastic results. If you want to try a hormone cream, use it as directed for a month or two -- don't expect overnight results. If you see no results, stop using the cream.
- Quit Smoking - The longer you smoke, the more your chances of getting early aging signs.
If you are a smoker, stop that immediately. Smoking activates premature skin aging.
- Quit Drinking -
Drinking causes a host of health problems and severe dehydration.
- Drink Lots of Water -
It is a simple thing to do, but we often neglect hydrating our body with enough fluids. A minimum of 8 glasses daily is ideal.
- Proper Diet -
Remember to include at least 5 servings of vegetables and 1 serving of fruit in your daily meals. Eat vegetables and fruits with antioxidant properties. Research has revealed that old folks who eat such foods have way lesser wrinkles than their peers who don't.
- Be gentle with your skin and it will go a long way in keeping it smooth and supple. Gently massage the face with glycerin-honey mixture.
- Don’t over-exfoliate. There is such a thing as too much of a good thing. You may be stripping your skin of the natural protectants it needs. Once a week is a gracious plenty.
Spread your Buzz here..