How to get rid of chocolate stain
By using the washing machine we can remove the
chocolate stain. There are various stain products available in the market. For the some chocolate stain we are not sure to remove it. But it is the best way to give the material in the laundry and for the dry cleaners. Chocolate is very easy stains to remove from fabric.
- The hot water in the sink with some detergent and about 1/2 cup of bleach.hot water in the sink with some detergent and about 1/2 cup of bleach.
- For the hardened chocolates use the knife and wash with the hot water it will be remove fully.
- Gently fold the stained area and rub the fabric to agitate the soap. Then rinse the area again with hot water.
- To use household dish detergent on the garments for the chocolate stain.
- The hydrogen peroxide is best for this.
- The clean terry cloth towel is used for the chocolate stain.
- The carpet is light colored then it can be wash by using the solution of one spoonful of ammonia to one cup of water.
- Try to remove the stains at home before taking them to the dry cleaner.
- Alcohol is best for the chocolate stain.
- Mix one teaspoon of a mild ph balanced detergent with a cup of lukewarm water.
- Chocolate stains can be easily removed with lukewarm soapy water.
- The fabric softener is used for the removal.
Tips for the chocolate stain
- Be careful after sharing the chocolate.
- Do not dry in a dryer.
- Chocolate on clothes are managed with trip of dry cleaners.
- Gently dab up chocolate sauce without spreading it or working it into the surface.
- Some hardened chocolate stain are professionally cleaned.
- To use an iron.
Spread your Buzz here..