How to get rid of armpit stains
The armpit stains are caused by excessive sweating. The sweating fades of all colors of clothes yellowing whites and fading darks unevenly. The armpit stains is have the various causes such as deodorant, scented powder, intiperspirant antiperspirants. For the removal of armpit stains traditional techniques are used. There are various products and controlling steps are available for to remove the armpit stain. For this we can also take the some precautions. Bleaches can react with this finish and turn your clothes yellow.
Tips for to get rid of armpit stains
- To dampen the collar and arm pits of the garment with white vinegar.
- Try using plain cold water to rinse the armpits of your shirts when you get home.
- Avoid deodorants and antiperspirants with acidic solutions and aluminum chloride.
- Always try to remove the stain as quickly as possible before it sets in.
- Put undiluted laundry detergent directly on the yellowish area and launder immediately.
- Avoid ironing stained fabrics.
- To dry completely before dressing.
Products used for to remove armpit stains
- Expose the garment to direct sunlight for a day or more.
- The white vinegar in with the laundry to get rid from armpit stains.
- Clorox - This is used to prevent sweat stains and armpit stains from forming on your whites and it is easiest method.
- OxyClean - This can be whiten fabric and finishes on white fabric.
- Adding ½ cup of lemon juice to the rinse cycle of a medium load of whites will lightly bleach the clothing.
- Adidas Active clear gel - It is used to remove the armpit stains.
- Zout - It is very effective for the removal of the yellowish mark and remove the armpit stains.
- Cascade Automatic Dish Soap is used for removal.
- SharpMan - This uses dry cleaner to avoid shrinking and discoloration.
- To treat older stains by sponging the area with a solution of 1 tbsp. white vinegar and 1/2 cup water.
- Bio-OX Citrus Concentrate - Wash in the hottest water safe for the fabric.
Spread your Buzz here..