Homemade banana beauty Recipe and Face Packs
Face packs are used since ages by women to make their looks better and to make the skin look healthier. These face packs can be made out of many natural substances. Banana also plays as a vital and wonderful face mask. Here are some important tips on Banana as a face mask.
Benefits of Banana as a Face Mask
Bananas are rich in vitamins and minerals, and contain triptophan, a natural relaxant. Bananas are one of the most nourishing fruits available because they contain large quantities of magnesium, potassium, iron, zinc, iodine, and vitamins A, B (folic acid), E, and F.
Banana is a cleanser and moisturizer in one. Banana flesh is wonderfully emollient on its own, and combined with the other ingredients.
Banana Face Mask Recipe I
Mash up a very ripe banana. Add just enough honey to make a soft pulp. Apply over face and hair. This is such a great firming mask that aging movie stars have been known to put it in the cups of their bras to make their breasts perky. Just make sure that you don't use too much honey and you use a sturdy bra.
Banana Recipes for Face Mask II
- 1 small banana
- 2 tablespoons fresh heavy cream
- 1 tablespoon organic honey
- 1 tablespoon oat flour
- bottled or spring water
- rose hydrosol
- Mash the banana, using the back of a fork, and then add cream, honey, and flour.
- Stir to mix well. You may need to add a little more cream or flour to obtain the consistency of thick cream of yogurt.
- Apply mask to the clean face, including the area around the eyes and the neck, and leave on for 30 minutes.
- Rinse off with bottled or spring water and cotton pads, and dab on a little rose hydrosol, allowing to dry naturally.
Spread your Buzz here..