How to Use Almond Oil for Aging/Dry Skin?
As your age increases, your blood fails to manage the circulation speed it had shown before. This results in dehydration of your skin. In the body, the creation of collagen decelerates and this looses the elasticity of the skin. The years of continuous exposure to sunrays, harsh elements make wrinkles, lines and dark spots on your skin prominent. Aging also breaks blood vessels and decreases the production of hormones. Your skin grows to be thin and dull, with enlarged pores.
The anti-aging dry-oily skin care products moisturize, vitaminize the skin and act as anti-oxidants. They help the skin in restoring its natural moisture. It works to smooth the fine lines and wrinkles. If you regularly apply the antiaging dry-oily skin care products, it will make your skin soft and elastic and will also further prevent the new wrinkles. There will be no need for surgical or chemical procedures and your skin will be young and bright.
Benefits of Almond Oil for Aging Skin
- Helps in healing and moisturizing dry chapped skin. Good For premature aging, dry or sensitive skin. Nutrient-rich with Vitamins A&E, Suitable for all skill types.
- For best results in aromatherapy skin care, use quality skin softener. Also take up a lubricant of sweet almond oil. Do a good massage or just keep it applied on the skin.
- It is capable of reducing friction by making your skin smooth.
- Almond oil is good for skin as it contains vitamins B1, A, B6 and B2 with extra dose of vitamins.
- Almond oil is one of the least greasy oils. It will soak into your skin quickly and leave only a slight residue.
- Wash hands in warm, soapy water to remove oily residue from fingers.
- Purchase oil in a dark colored, glass jar if possible. This ensures that the oil has had less chance of being damaged by light.
- Keep the oil in a cool, dark place and use it quickly once opened to prevent loss of its quality.
- Discard unused contents after one year.
Care tips for using Alond Oil for Aging Skin
- Eliminates impurities and removes dead cells
- Refines the structure of the skin and stimulates cell renewal
- Purifies, soothes and decongests the skin
- Leaves the skin soft, renewed and radiant
- Gives a healthy boost to the complexion
- Helps fight against the effects of aging
- Increases the efficiency of treatments applied afterward
- Help eliminate blackheads
- Always test sensitivity to an oil before use. Test a small dab on your wrist, or lower arm and watch for any reactions over a 24 hour period.
- Do not use nut oils if you have a nut allergy. There is no point giving yourself unnecessary complications.
Warning towards aging
Almond oil is one of the good health oils which can be consumed as well. According to the experts, the oil can reduce the chance of a heart attack and bad cholesterol. However, if you have a peanut allergy you should not consume almond oil or use it on their skin.
Spread your Buzz here..