How to Have a Morning Beauty Routine?
- A quick morning beauty routine is all you need to have a beautiful look that will keep in all day and not look overmade up or take forever to apply.
- Start your day with a nice breakfast. It'll give you the energy you need for the day. A healthy meal would be a glass of milk or orange juice, a bowl of grain cereal or cereal with fruit, a piece of toast and a fresh, nutritious orange.
- Daily drink 8 glasses of water. It might sound like a myth, but it's true! Always carry a water bottle filled with water. It will help you feel energized.
- Don't wash your hair everyday because it will dry your hair out.
- A typical morning beauty routine: The usual shower, wash-up, blow-drying hair, makeup routine, and a big conflict with my hair straightener. Then there’s a problem with my makeup. I wash my face again. Then my hair gets wet. I blow-dry it some more. I get dressed and try the straightener again. It makes me so mad I end up getting toothpaste on my clothes, so I go and change again. Then I find a stain on my pants. I go to the laundry room and check if there’s anything in the dryer (there isn’t). Back upstairs to try to get the stain out, but the stain’s from dinner weeks ago. A longer shirt will cover it. Breakfast time!
- Another good morning routine for that beautiful daily look: Up at 5:40 a.m. for 20 to 30 minutes of yoga. Quick shower, using colour-protecting shampoo and conditioner, face scrub and exfoliating body wash. Out of the shower and moisturize, moisturize and use a little more skin cream. Always eat breakfast; what’s lacking on the inside will show on the outside. Towel dry hair and add one of 15 styling products that I can't seem to stop buying. Blow-dry hair for 15 minutes. Apply war paint; more is required on sleep-deprived days. Get dressed and out the door.
- one more beauty daily routine - Well, I get up and jump in the shower, using sugar scrub to wash with, and facial cleansers on my face. Then I shampoo, condition and get out. Put moisturizer on face, body butter on body, hair volumizer on hair. Dry, dress, do makeup, hair. And then, as bad as it sounds, I crack open a can of Coke Classic and I am on my way to work.
Spread your Buzz here..